Win an Indiana’s Historic Pathways prize package!
- Photo must be of a scene from one of the 16 counties along Indiana’s Historic Pathways National Scenic Byway (Clark, Crawford, Daviess, Dearborn, Dubois, Floyd, Harrison, Jackson, Jennings, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Orange, Pike, Ripley, and Washington).
- Photo must be submitted in high resolution digital format. In general, uploaded images should be at least 1 Mb, but less than 10 Mb.
- Photographers must complete the entry form for each photo (limit of six photos per photographer).
- Photographs with human subjects must be accompanied by a separate model release form for each recognizable subject in the photograph.
- By entering this contest, you are giving Indiana’s Historic Pathways the right to use your photograph on the Indiana’s Historic Pathways website, social media, displays and promotional materials.
- Photos will be judged by a committee of Indiana’s Historic Pathways members. Guest judges are photographers Brad & Carol Herndon.
- By submitting a photo, you agree to the rules of the contest.
Contest runs until July 31, 2021.
Indiana’s Historic Pathways is not responsible for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions. The sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by persons entered at the website or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest.
By entering, participants release and hold harmless Indiana’s Historic Pathways, as well as any directors, officers or employees of those organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest.
If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including any causes beyond the control of the administrators, Indiana’s Historic Pathways reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the contest without notice to the entrants.
The Winner is responsible for any and all taxes payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received. Entry into the photography contest does not create any vested right or interest for the participants in the prizes offered for the contest.